Consider substituting fruits for whatever is in season from your local farmer’s market or adding some almonds or walnuts for some protein, crunch and texture.
- 2 cups vanilla greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons good honey
- 1/2 orange, juiced
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1/2 pint fresh blueberries
- 1/2 pint fresh raspberries
- 1 pint fresh strawberries hulled and cut in half
- 1 bunch seedless green grapes, halved
Combine the yogurt, honey, vanilla extract, and vanilla bean seeds in a bowl and set aside. Combine orange juice and banana slices in a separate bowl. Add the berries and grapes and gently mix the fruit mixture together. Spoon the fruit into serving bowls and top with the yogurt.